Lebanon's education minister Elias Bousaab became the latest in a series of politicians to say that Islamic State (Isis) militants may be infiltrating migrant boats carrying would-be refugees to Europe. His and similar claims have been used by nationalist parties across the EU to advocate for tougher immigration policies.
The Knowsley Protest Conspiracy
Did anti-White journalists and politicians secretly collude to silence White activists?
- 2022 - UK, Kirkby: 200 male migrants using asylum system as route to British citizenship housed in 'The Suites' hotel leading to local staff being sacked, events cancelled and reports of local girls being harassed
- 7th Feb 2023: Schoolgirl films herself being propositioned by paedophile migrant leading to locals organising peaceful protest at hotel
- 10th Feb 2023: Kirkby protest overrun by far-left, violent Antifa groups
- Police abandon an unlocked 2015 reg van outside hotel leading to youths ransacking and setting it on fire, without police intervention
- The Guardian’s Diane Taylor breaks the story with a suspiciously pre-prepared article incorrectly blaming 200 Patriotic Alternative protestors for violence leading to other journalists and politicians pushing false narrative
- Her article curiously quotes Tweet from Merseyside police commissioner Emily Spurrell 17 minutes before it is published
- 20th Feb 2023: In a parliamentary debate Kirkby MP George Howarth calls for Patriotic Alternative to be proscribed as terrorists and de-platformed from social media, resulting in Twitter bans days later
- Was the Kirkby protest hijacked by an anti-White conspiracy to silence and criminalise pro-White groups?
Sex Pest migrant propositions Liverpool school girl
The resulting viral video led to an explosive protest
- UK, Liverpool - 7 Feb 2023: A Kirkby school girl films an Egyptian migrant sex-pest propositioning her in the street.
- He is one of 200 freely roaming asylum seekers housed by the UK government in local 'The Suites' hotel.
- The video went viral leading to locals organising a protest outside the hotel which descended into chaos when masked trouble-makers set fire to a police van.
Turkish Toyboy killed Italian Cougar after stripping her of fortune
Unemployed gold-digger migrant extracted £300,000 then murdered her and buried body
- UK, London - 19th August 2021: Wealthy Italian woman Norma Girolami went missing after visit to the seaside
- She met Turkish migrant Serkan Kaygusuz when he groped her in a hot tub at a local leisure centre leading to a toxic exploitative and abusive relationship
- After losing his job at Lidl he demanded her money and she ended up paying around £300,000 including a car she bought for him
- When started refusing to pay more he planned her death and searched how to transfer her property
- Her dead body was found in a North London cemetery where Kaygusuz admits
- Kaygusuz is currently being tried and admits fraud, burying her body but denies murder
African stabs-to-death White British male in ferocious Oxford Circus attack
Violent and deranged Eritrean Asylum seeker stabbed Stephen Dempsey in unprovoked killing
- London - 1st July 2021: Eritrean migrant Tedi Fanta Hagos, 27, stabs to death British man in unprovoked knife attacker
- The violent killer was given asylum in 2014 after travelling from Eritrea to escape the war there
- Hagos travelled from Swansea to London and stabbed Stephen Dempsey, 60, 4 times in the back causing a heart injury that caused his death
- Dempsey’s family were shocked and devastated at their loss
- The Schizophrenic dodged jail but was given an indefinite hospital detention order
10 year old German schoolgirl raped by African migrant
He asked her for help picking up items he had dropped then dragged her on to a building site
- African migrant, 26, from Burundi is in custody for the rape of a 10 year old German schoolgirl
- She was walking home 7pm, 5th December when he spoke to her then dragged her on to a building site
- After the rape he threatened to kill her - but demanded she returned the following day
Two schoolchildren ‘seriously injured’ as knifeman goes on rampage at German school
Two young girls on their way to school have been attacked by a man wielding a knife in southwestern Germany.
- Two teenage girls have been left severely injured
- Attacked on their way to school
- Attacker fled into a house for refugees. All residents have been taken into custody.
Sudanese Asylum seeker raped 17 year old in Hull cemetery
Ishaq Al-Noor, came to UK from Sudan, admitted raping student and attempting to rape 36-year-old mum
- Asylum seeker Ishaq Al-Noor, 21, came to the UK from the Sudan three years ago and settled in Hull, East Yorkshire.
- He will serve at least 10 years of a 16 year sentence and will remain on the Sex Offenders' Register for life.
- Hull Crown Court heard he lay in wait late at night for victims to cross his path before dragging them into a cemetery.
- The vile fiend admitted raping a teenage student, who was just 17 at the time, and attempting to rape a 36-year-old mum.
Migrant crisis: Are Isis terrorists infiltrating refugee boats to Europe?
4,400 migrants rescued in the Mediterranean in a single day, say Italian Coast Guard
A record number of migrants are expected to make the dangerous crossing this year
Italy's coast guard said it co-ordinated the rescue of some 4,400 migrants in a single day, a record-setting number, as smugglers took advantage of ideal sea conditions off Libya to launch a fleet of overcrowded, unseaworthy boats.
Stepping Over the Dead on a Migrant Boat
What a photographer saw when a rescue vessel went into action off the Libyan coast.
It began with blips on a radar screen, 12 miles off the Libyan coast. As the rescuers approached, they found overloaded wooden vessels and rafts that evoked scenes of the slave trade.
Migrant Boat Capsizes Off Egypt’s Coast, Leaving Dozens Dead
At least 29 people on board a migrant boat drowned after the boat capsized off the Egyptian coast, officials from the Ministry of Health announced on Wednesday.
Romania stops Black Sea boats carrying 200 migrants
Romania's coastguard intercepted two fishing boats in the Black Sea with more than 200 migrants on board
BUCHAREST (ROMANIA): Romania's coastguard has intercepted two fishing boats in the Black Sea that had more than 200 migrants on board, border police said Saturday.
Algeria picks up 286 boat migrants en route to Europe
Algeria 20th November 2017: Algeria’s coastguard has picked up 286 illegal migrants heading across the Mediterranean to Europe by boat, the Defence Ministry has said.