Swedish Girl raped and almost strangled to death by Ethiopian Teen
Left with permanent brain damage, cannot speak and wheelchair bound
- Swedish girl, Luna, Survived murder attempt in Skellefteå
- The attacker was a 15 year old Ethiopian migrant school boy known for sexual attacks on female pupils
- He brutally sexually attacked and attempted to strangle the 9 year old to death
- The child was discovered naked, tied by her neck to a tree
- She has permanent brain damage, cannot speak and is wheelchair bound
- The boy, his sister and their parents came to Sweden from Ethiopia in 2017
- They have since had 2 more children and were recently granted permanent residency
- October 19: Skellefteå district court found the boy guilty of attempted murder and aggravated rape
Blacks Don’t Tip
I had a black friend back in the early 1980s. He started a food truck business selling burgers. For a while, he did okay. Then his black friends found out about it and started arriving every day, crowding round his van, begging for free food. He couldn’t make any money after that and had to close down. Black people are often black people’s own worst enemy.
An Adolescent’s Path to Race Realism
Until about a year ago, I considered myself an “ally” to the Black Lives Matter movement. How could I not? I grew up hearing about the evils of American slavery. My final presentation at my nearly all white middle school was titled “Black People: Struggle and Freedom.” Diversity propaganda wasn’t just part of my education growing up, diversity propaganda was my entire education growing up. It wasn’t only coming from school, either. I had propaganda spewing from my liberal parents as well.
My Wife’s Awakening
This is not my story of racial awakening. It is my wife’s. I knew the truth from a young age, as I grew up in a lower-middle class town on Long Island with a significant black population in the 1970s.