Close Encounters of the Black Kind
I have never been a victim of crime or violence at the hands of a white person. It has always been blacks.
- In 1967, I was beaten by five black kids in a park near 2nd and Diamond Street in Kensington, Philadelphia.
- In 1975, I was robbed by three blacks outside the Spectrum in South Philly after a War concert.
- In 1982, I got jumped by five blacks in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- In 2005, four blacks driving like maniacs crashed their Crown Vic going 70 MPH. They spun around multiple times on the highway and hit my truck. When the South Carolina Highway Patrol showed up, the four of them lied, claiming I hit them. They didn’t know I knew the black officer personally.
- In 2013, two black women in a SUV tried to block me (in my truck towing my boat) from merging into a single lane. Their side view mirror hit the upright PVC on my boat trailer. They lied to the South Carolina Highway Patrol claiming I caused all the pre-existing damage. They didn’t show up to court, but they did call my insurance company and claimed $8,000 in medical bills for back and neck injuries. My insurance company knew they were lying but paid them anyway.
Not long after 9-11 in 2002 I was walking around the perimeter of Hyde Park in London, not far from Hyde park Mosque which I had passed previously and noted there were two Police Officers standing outside it guarding against revenge attacks for the Terrorist attack.
In the early 2000s I was living in Brighton and walking home in the early hours one summer night walking through the South Laines down a pedestrianised Street in the City centre.
I tried teaching American black children for three years. I am Japanese and was used to Japanese schools — the only American school I had ever been to before my teaching career was a university. For three years, I tried to make it work at my loathsome ghetto school. The last straw was when a black “fellow” teacher tried to rape me.
My oldest daughter and her five friends (every single one of them student athletes from good families) were staying at a condo in Seaside Park and went to the boardwalk for fried Oreos at 10:30 PM at night. They were maliciously and brutally attacked by a pack of vicious blacks. One of them dragged my daughter by her hair while the others punched and kicked her. Her friends, outnumbered and “out streeted” got much the same. All of them had their phones stolen. When the attackers were caught, we learned that all of them had criminal pasts and prior records.